The project took place in 2009-2012, and it was coordinated by Tekes – the National Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation.
EPISIS partners include DASTI, the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation from Denmark, PT-DLR1 from Germany, Vinnova from Sweden and BIS, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, from the UK. EPISIS was funded by the European Commission under the PRO INNO Europe initiative.
Final reports of the EPISIS project
- EPISIS final report: Policy recommendations to support service innovation
- EPISIS Task Force 1: Service innovation typologies
- EPISIS Task Force 2: Impact analysis and assessment indicators
- EPISIS Task Force 3: Integration of technology and services
- EPISIS Task Force 4: New skills and competences to manage innovation in services
- EPISIS Task Force 5: Investing in the internationalisation of high-growth service businesses
- EPISIS Task Force 6: Service innovation policy benchmarking
- EPISIS Work Package 2: Annual conferences
- EPISIS Work Package 3: Improving knowledge transfer and service innovation
- EPISIS Work Package 4: New forms of support for open and user‐driven innovation management
- EPISIS Work Package 5: Strengthening the policy framework for innovation in services