Team Finland Visit to Tanzania and Kenya
Why should your company go to Tanzania and Kenya?
• Both countries´ economy is growing around 6 % annually with one of the most rapidly growing populations currently at 52 million in Tanzania and 46 million in Kenya.
• They both are English-speaking countries, offering free education for their citizens.
• Kenya aims to be an economic and logistical hub in Eastern Africa with a railway under construction between Nairobi and Mombasa, enhancing Mombasa port’s attractiveness.
• In Tanzania and Kenya Location-based and geospatial technologies are in demand to improve social and economic development in many sectors such as mining, oil and gas exploration, agriculture, land management, environment, water supply and management, electricity generation and supply, food security, poverty, transportation and financial services.
• In the bioenergy sector there is strong potential for Finnish W2E expertise in the conversion of wood-based biomass, biodegradable waste from municipalities and waste from the forestry and food and beverage industries.
For more information on business opportunities in Tanzania and Kenya see:
WHY Tanzania and Kenya
We invite you to join this Team Finland Business Delegation as you represent Location-based technologies and geospatial business or Waste-to-energy & Bioenergy.
The visit will also focus on Forestry in Tanzania and on Water & Wastewater as well as Finnish Architechture in Kenya. If you wish to have more information on these business sectors, please contact Ms. Linda Nieminen, Project Coordinator, Finpro: +358 400 325 546, linda.nieminen(at)finpro.fi.
Interested? Confirm your participation in the Team Finland Visit to Tanzania and Kenya on November 14-18, 2016.
Read more about the detailed practical information on how to register, costs involved and the program: HERE
REGISTER HERE BY WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
For more information please contact:
Mr. Tomas Jakobsson, Commercial Counsellor, Finpro Nairobi, +254 712 392 044 or +358 40 564 5839
Ms. Helena Sarén, Program Director, Waste-to-energy & Bioenergy,
+358 40 343 3324
Ms. Linda Nieminen, Project Coordinator, practical arrangements, Business Delegations, +358 400 325 546