TEAM FINLAND VISIT TO CHILE on August 8 – 11.2016
Mr. Timo Soini, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Finland will visit Chile with a Team Finland Business Delegation on August 8.-11. 2016. Finpro cordially invites high-level representatives of Finnish companies to join a Business Delegation in connection with this visit. In Chile, the Team Finland delegation will visit the cities: Santiago and Antofagasta.
The invitation is extended to Finnish companies working on the following industry sectors:
- Education: Teacher training, Management training, Basic education, Private schools and universities, Digital learning solutions and platforms
- Waste-to-Energy & Bioenergy, and
Finpro is responsible for the program of the business delegation. The program will be developed with the participants and will include official meetings, sectoral meetings, and other networking events with local business leaders, organizations and authorities which Finpro will organize in cooperation with the Embassy of Finland in Santiago and the other local partners.
Please read more on Chile and the focus sectors here
Finpro provides the following services for participants in the Business Delegation:
- Arranging the program;
- Sector-specific group meetings with authorities and business leaders;
- Inclusion of your company in the business delegation brochure which will be widely distributed during the visit;
- Block reservation for the hotels in Santiago and Antofagasta;
- Group ground transportation in Santiago and Antofagasta by bus;
- Services of Finpro’s Industry Experts and Project Manager.
To cover the expenses, Finpro will charge a maximum participation fee of:
- Small businesses and SMEs: EUR 1170 + 24% VAT per person
- Major companies: EUR 1850 + 24% VAT per person
Finpro will invoice the participation fee after the visit based on the actual costs of arranging the program and offered services. The invoiced fee does not exceed the amounts mentioned above.
The participation fee includes arrangements in Santiago and Antofagasta for August 8. - 11. 2016. A 50 percent discount of the participation fee will be granted for each additional representative of your company. If the company will be represented by a person stationed in Chile, a 25 percent discount will be granted. The discounts are not accumulative. The participation fee does not include flights or accommodation of the participant nor meals outside the business delegation program.
- To express your interest in participating in this Team Finland visit, please register through this link by Monday, June 27, 2016
While filling in information via the registration link, please note that all fields are mandatory in order to successfully complete your registration form; this includes e.g. your photograph for the business delegation brochure, company logo and profile. The system will send you automatically a confirmation note after your registration has been completed successfully. The Finpro terms and conditions are included in the electronic registration form. The registration is binding.
Sunday, August 7, 2016 Departure from Helsinki for Santiago de Chile
Monday, August 8, 2016 Arrival in Santiago de Chile + Internal Briefing Session
Thursday, August 11, 2016 Departure from Santiago de Chile for Helsinki
Friday, August 12, 2016 Arrival in Helsinki
Welcome to the delegation!
More information on the visit, please contact:
Ms. Kirsti Tarvainen, Marketing Manager, Business Delegations, +358 40 343 3434
Ms. Maria Ala-Kaila, Senior Advisor, Americas, +56 988 936 755 (Chile)
Ms. Riitta Vänskä, Program Manager, Education Export Finland, +358 50 464 3842
Mr. Saku Liuksia, Program Manager, Waste-to-Energy and Bioenergy, +358 50 303 8326
Ms. Lotta Eiroma, Project Manager, Business Delegations, +358 40 716 2628