Showcase of IoT from Finland @ Nordic Digital Business Summit
Espoo Innovation Garden is attracting great companies to Nordic Digital Business Summit (NDBS) on September 22, 2016 at Kaapelitehdas (Door "M", Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki). There are well known companies coming from Europe, USA and Asia such as Roll Royce, NASA, IBM, Google and SparkLabs Global Ventures. These large international companies are looking for innovations, technologies, business and partnering opportunities with startups, growth and mature companies from Finland.
In order to promote IoT knowhow from Finland to these companies, Team Finland is teaming up with Espoo Innovation Garden. For example:
- ROLLS ROYCE (Europe) is looking for companies in the industrial internet
- NASA Ames (Silicon Valley) and Keynote Speakers, IoT/Digitalization track wishes to engage with companies dealing with AR, VR and neuroscience, eye tracking, intelligent systems and humans, next generation of wearable devices, real time measurement of human performance, cutting edge development of new products, what is next in human-machine interaction devices, robotics and interaction with humans, drones and ground systems and control systems
- IBM (Israel) wishes to meet with companies involved with connected devices and wearables
- SWECO is looking at serious gaming and analytics
- NOKIA is exploring multiple sectors
- SINGAPORE is looking at companies that will help their country to be a Smart IoT Country
Additionally, these corporates will be in the audience or have a stand, including ERICSSON (Finland), GOOGLE (Europe), NTTDocomo (Japan), INTEL (Europe), PANASONIC (Europe), ORANGE (France) as well as companies and investors from the USA, Germany, Israel and Spain.
The NDBS IoT/Digitalization track speakers include heavyweight industry names. See the speaker list online
In addition to speakers, the program includes a possibility for contacts between startups, growth and mature companies and major global players. There will be:
- Possibility to arrange one-to-one meetings (via meeting management tool, opening a few days prior the event)
- Three Corporate Pitching Sessions to Startups by NASA, IBM and SWECO
- One Investor Pitch to Startups by SparkLabs
- Networking (during the event and after the speaker presentations)
As part of Team Finland and Espoo Innovation Garden co-operation to support growth for IoT companies from Finland, we are able to offer members of Team Finland programmes a possibility to join to the event. Number of packages is limited, so act fast:
Stand Package (special fee for Team Finland):
2x2m exhibition booth space, bar table, electrical connection, 2 tickets and promotion of the company on the NDBS website as an Exhibitor. Fee for the package: 500 EUR + VAT.
Ticket package (with Team Finland discount of 50%):
Ticket fee: 149 EUR + VAT per ticket, limit of 2 tickets per company
Looking forward seeing you at Nordic Digital Business Summit to showcase Finnish IoT and digitalization!
For more information, please contact:
Espoo Innovation Garden
Director, Strategic Partnerships
Global Corporates, Investors & Ecosystems
Espoo Innovation Garden
M:+358 40 524 6829
Industrial Internet – Business Revolution programme
Tekes – the Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation
tel. +358 2950 55868
Capitalise Your Knowledge, Industrial Internet and Big Data
M: +358 29 469 5345