Celtic-Plus Autumn Call 2016
Celtic-Plus Projects are e.g.:
- Open to any type of company, large industry, small companies, universities and research organisations, even to companies outside the EUREKA countries.
- Are close to market and business needs.
- Receive public funding, depending on the national funding rules, of up to 50%.
- Have a high success rate for labelling (typically 60-70% of submitted proposals receive a label).
- Have a low management overhead, and can be rather easily adjusted to new project situations.
- Are typically between 1 M€ and up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget, and include from 2 to over 50 partners. Typical project duration is between 24 and 36 months.
"Celtic-Plus is a great way for Finnish companies to find new growth markets through collaboration and networking with industry leaders. Finland has already had numerous awarded Celtic-Plus projects and global success stories. And in Finland, Tekes can fund company participation to Celtic-Plus projects. Are you the next success story?", says Tekes' adviser Hannu Nurmi.
E! 5828 Celtic-Plus – Smart Connected World
Celtic-Plus is an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding common research projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new "Smart Connected World" paradigm. Celtic-Plus is a EUREKA ICT cluster and is part of the inter-governmental EUREKA network.
EUREKA is a pan-European network for market-oriented and industry-related R&D. Tekes is the coordinator of EUREKA activities in Finland. EUREKA project funding is applied through Tekes. The national contact points of Celtic-Plus cluster in Finland are mr. Hannu Nurmi (tel. +358 29 50 55771) and ms. Tiina Nurmi (tel. +358 29 50 55868), e-mails in form firstname.lastname(at)tekes.fi.