Celtic-Plus Project Call
Making a Celtic-Plus project proposal is easy. Just register on the Celtic-Plus Online proposal tool, fill in the Webforms, and upload your proposal in pdf.
- are open to any type of company, large industry as well as small companies or universities and research organisations, even for companies outside the EUREKA countries
- are close to market and business needs
- can be defined bottom-up, i.e. without the need to follow defined programme objectives. However they must cover ICT related research items (see also the Celtic-Plus Purple Book)
- receive public funding, depending on the national funding decisions, of up to 50%
- have a high success rate for labelling (typically 70% of submitted proposals receive a label)
- have a low management overhead, can be rather easily adjusted to new project situations
- can be between 1 M€ and up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget, typical project durations are between 24 and 36 months, and can include from 2 to over 50 partners.
Celtic-Plus Event 2015 will include a comprehensive matchmaking facility, where you can meet other experts from the ICT community to discuss emerging R&D needs and proposals for collaborative projects.
E! 5828 Celtic-Plus – Smart Connected World
Celtic-Plus is an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding common research projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new "Smart Connected World" paradigm. Celtic-Plus is a EUREKA ICT cluster and is part of the inter-governmental EUREKA network.
EUREKA is a pan-European network for market-oriented and industry-related R&D. Tekes is the coordinator of EUREKA activities in Finland. EUREKA project funding is applied through Tekes. The national contact points of Celtic-Plus cluster in Finland are mr. Hannu Nurmi (tel. +35829 50 55771) and ms. Tiina Nurmi (tel. +35829 50 55868), e-mails in form firstname.lastname(at)tekes.fi.