Tekes' web pages include materials protected under copyright laws, the copyright for which is held by Tekes or a third party.
- The user has the right to read, print and forward materials.
- The materials may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The user bears personal responsibility for the use of links and materials and Tekes bears no responsibility for any possible damages arising from their use.
- The original source must be mentioned when quoting from the materials.
Tekes is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of visitors to the website under the Personal Data Act. We do not collect data that would enable the identification of individual visitors.
Information is only collected on how users access and use the website. This information is then used for developing the website services. The data include:
• pages viewed,
• IP address,
• web browser and operating system.
We only keep a record of contacts and other details given by the users themselves in order to respond to any requests for contact, questions or feedback.