Health Tuesdays provide a venue for initiating discussions on current health and well-being themes from the perspective of digitalisation, primarily on the first Tuesday of each month from 8 to 10 am.
Health Tuesdays are an opportunity to discuss with entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, decision-makers, investors and public sector representatives operating in the fields of health, well-being and health technology.
Health Tuesday events take place in Helsinki, but they can be viewed in real time via webcasting, and videos will be posted online afterwards. Parallel events will be held in several locations using the webcasting option, and they will be linked to the webpage of the relevant Health Tuesday. You can join the discussions on Health Tuesday on Twitter using the hashtag #healthtuesday.
Presentations and videos of previous events
- 7th November, Health Dates – Find you partners
- 3rd October, Robotics in Healthcare
- 4th September, Animal Health and Care
- 6th June 2017, Health Tuesday: New EU rules on medical devices
- 2nd May 2017, New Funding Opportunities for SMEs
- 3rd April 2017, AI
- 7th March 2017, Health Tuesday: Isaacus goes Health Tuesday!
- 7th February 2017, Health Tuesday meets startup accelerators and communities II
13th December 2016, Health Tuesday meets startup accelerators and communities
- 1st November 2016, Health Dates – Super Like of Digitalization
- 4th October 2016, Work Of the Day: IT & Fitness
- 6th September 2016, Health from Data
- 7th June 2016, Health Tuesday Human in Cold
- 3rd May 2016, Health Tuesday Next Generation of Healthcare
- 4th April 2016, Healthcare goes Digital
- 1st March 2016, Sleep and Health
- 2nd February 2016, Testing and Development Environments
- 1st December 2015, Diagnosing Your Gut Feeling
- 3rd November 2015, International Opportunities in Health
- 1st September 2015, Health Dates partnering
- 2nd June 2015, Nutrition & Health
- 5th May 2015, Promoting health at work
- 7th April 2015, Better care with digital services?
- 3rd May 2015, Digitalisation improving mental health
- 10th February 2015, Future Imaging
- Health Tuesdays by Sitra in 2014
Share your ideas!
The host of the Health Tuesday events, Programme Manager Kari Kataja, will be happy to receive your comments on the events' overall concept, topics and guest speakers. In addition to official presentations, the events will feature a Speakers' Corner. Tekes selects the Speakers' Corner presentations.
Tel. +358 50 5577 626