Clinical Entrepreneur Programme
Together with university hospitals and other health care industry players, Tekes wil launch a programme to promote innovation and entrepreneurship among health care professionals. Modelled on the NHS England Clinical Entrepreneur Programme in the UK, the programme provides health care professionals in Finland with the opportunity to work in a company for a fixed period and then return to their previous position.
This system will allow medical professionals to make their skills, competence and ideas available to the company, while learning from the company's practices and procedures.
All University Hospitals are partners of Clinical Entrepreneur programme in Finland.
Health care personnel working in university hospitals.
What is being offered?
- Co-creation with a university hospital
- Cooperation and networking with the NHS England Clinical Entrepreneurship programme and enterpreneurs
- Business case coaching
- Entrepreneurship training
How to join?
The programme committee and Tekes will select the participants. A company employing a health care professional can apply for Tekes funding (e.g. INTO funding or an innovation voucher).
Kari Kataja, Programme Manager
Tel. +358 50 5577 626
- A programme designed to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the health care sector to be launched in Finland (in Finnish)
- NHS England Clinical Entrepreneur Programme
- A programme for health care professionals to promote innovation and entrepreneurship
- Working with university hospitals across Finland to achieve full national coverage
- Ideas will be presented to the programme committee and Tekes.
- Tekes funding helps in arrangements of entrepreneurial leave.