Market entry plan is prepared by seasoned business professionals who simultaneously do their MBA degree at Tsinghua School of Economics and Management.
Tsinghua University is the most prestigious university in China. Many of the highest politics in China have graduated from Tsinghua. The university has contacts all over China, top class research facilities and it is located next to China's Silicon Valley, ZhongQuanCun.
Market entry plan for the Chinese market from Tsinghua FinLab
During an intensive 1–2 term period professional teams doing their MBA degree at Tsinghua School of Economics and Management work on the following areas:
- Feasibility analysis for business operations
- Product analysis and a development strategy
- Business plan (focus points, networking, marketing, distribution and financing plan etc.)
The process will be supervised and coordinated by a dedicated professor from Tsinghua School of Economics and Management.
Tekes funding for Tsinghua FinLab
- Primarily Tempo funding (startup companies) and Kiito funding (SMEs) as de minimis subsidies. Including own salaries, personnel side costs, outsourced services and general expenses
- Funding for young innovative companies. This financing option is intended for companies that have been granted Tekes' funding for young innovative companies. Expenses related to participation to Market Access Programs will be incorporated into the projects' costs (Phase I and II funding)
Contact us before applying to Tsinghua FinLab
Ms. Sari Paavilainen
tel. +358 2950 55253
You can apply all the time to the Tsinghua FinLab program.
Fill in the application form after you have contacted Tekes' Sari Paavilainen. Download the application form here (doc).
More information of the Tsinghua University and Tekes' China activities
No search results