International accelerator programmes
Participate in an accelarator programme in your target market to validate your product-market-fit and to create contacts to potential investors, partners and customers. Tekes can fund part of the participation costs.
Who can apply?
Small and medium-sized companies entering global markets. A suitable company
- is aiming at scaling up international business rapidly
- has a product ready for a launch
- has a dedicated team (at least two of the founders work full-time)
- is looking for private investments
SMEs can apply for Tekes funding to cover part of the participation costs of the international accelerator programmes. The funding application has to be submitted to Tekes before the beginning of the programme. The participation fee is an eligible costs only, if the company has not paid it before submitting an application to Tekes.
Tekes funding is De minimis aid covering 50 % of the project's overall costs.
How to apply?
- Submit the application to Tekes, after you have been accepted into an international accelerator programme
- Make the application in Tekes Online Service by using the application form for Kiito funding. Kiito application form is available after selecting "SME" as an organisation type.
- Write the name of the accelerator programme as a reference
- Eligible costs include salaries, indirect personnel costs, purchased services and other costs.
tel. 029 50 55859
Thuong Tan (Tonxu)
Tekes Palo Alto
tel. +1 408 464 2988
Deadline: Was March 24, but they are still accepting applications
500Startup Series A Program
Deadline: Application is now open
Blackbox Connect 19Deadline: Open now
Starts: August 14.-25.2017
Disney AcceleratorDeadline: April 24, 2017
Deadline: May 6th
Program starts: August 10th
Nordic Innovation House - TINC
Deadline: May 22nd
Starts: October 16. - November 10.2017
Land In Chicago
Deadline: June 15th
Program starts: August 14th
Plug and Play Tech Center
Health & Wellness Accelerator:
Deadline: June 15th
Salesforce AI IncubatorDeadline: Next application opens in June 2017
COMB+ & Pivot5 Sino Track
DL: 12.7.2017, Program 21.- 25.8.2017, Beijing, China