Team Finland Customer Service
Tel. +358 2950 20510, weekdays 9 am to 4 pm
Advice about Tekes and Team Finland services for companies seeking to grow in the export markets.
If you have received funding from Tekes in the past, you can also get in direct touch with your contact person at Tekes.
- What kind of business opportunities are you looking from Finland and what kind of results are you aiming at in the possible project?
- What would be the positive impact on the Finnish national economy (Tekes funding equals the tax-payers money)?
- Finland based company basics (ownership, shares, starting balance sheet, plan for funding the company operations for the next 3-5 years, employees (number, profile)
--> the same background info of the parent company
- Business purpose and rationale for activities in Finland?
--> do you have business plan for the Finnish unit / parent company (preliminary, short version)?
--> what could be the employment effect in Finland? What kind of local business responsibility could you have in Finland?
--> who owns the IPR's?
--> what kind of networks (knowhow and skills) are you searching from Finland and what do you bring to the network?
- Do you have a specific project plan (or preliminary, short version) concerning your activities in Finland? Project plan could include tasks, timetable, resources.
Companies operating in Finland can apply for funding at any time.
Enterprise Finland Telephone Service for entrepreneurs who are just starting out or already operating.
- tel. +358 29 502 0500
- Mon – Thurs 9 am - 5 pm and Fri 9 am - 16:15 pm
Enterprise Finland Telephone Service offers you information about the public enterprise services in Finland and guidance on starting up your own business.
Please send your message by filling in the electronic service request form. All your information will be treated strictly confidential. We will respond to you as soon as possible.