The focus areas of the roadshow were cleantech, ICT and healthcare. In collaboration with other Team Finland actors and local partners in China, more than 100 tailored and pre-selected one-to-one meetings were arranged for the Finnish delegation. The detailed roadshow schedule can be found here.
- 100+ successful one-to-one matchmaking meetings arranged
- 200+ Chinese companies were available to meet during the roadshow
- 20+ Finnish participants joined the roadshow
- 6 guided company visits were organized
- 4 different top business cities in Shanghai area
- 3 international conferences attended: Shanghai CleanConnect Congress, the 4th Global Nanjing R&D Summit and Nordic Design and Innovation Week 2015
Hangzhou is the capital and largest city of Zhejiang province in China with a population of over 20 million people.
Zhejiang-Finland technology matchmaking meeting in Hangzhou.
Tekes Green Growth Programme manager Jyri Arponen giving a speech in Shanghai CleanConnect Congress 2015
Sino-Finland (Jiangyin) International Science and Technology Cooperation Conference.
Jarmo Heinonen, Tekes Shanghai, giving keynote speech in the 4th Global (Nanjing) R&D Summit.
Active matchmaking between Finland and Nanjing.
Cleantech collaboration with Jiangsu Province
Tekes has MoU with Jiangsu Province S&T Department (since 2007, renewed 2012).
- Bilateral Framework Program for Industrial R&D
- Research, development and demonstration activities that are aiming at commercialization of new products or processes in the global markets
- Several events and roadshows have been arranged in Jiangsu Province and Finland
- Tekes and Jiangsu S&T Department have launched three joint calls so far
- 2013: 39 project initiatives, 23 applications, 12 jointly funded projects
- 2014: 29 initiatives, 23 applications, 8 jointly funded projects
- 2015: 26 applications, 5 jointly funded projects
Green Growth Programme coordination team
Tel. +358 50 343 6820
Green Growth Programme Manager
Tel. +358 50 5577 874