JPI Urban Europe fourth call – the ERA-NET Cofund Smart Urban Futures (ENSUF) – supported by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme, will open mid December 2015.
Three call topics are defined:
- Concepts and strategies for smart urban transformation, growth and shrinkage
- New dynamics of public services
- Inclusive, vibrant and accessible urban communities
For this call a two-stage procedure will be adopted. In the first stage, consortia are invited to submit pre-proposals. After the submission of the pre-proposals, approximately 50 pre-proposals will be selected. The successful consortia will then be invited to elaborate their ideas to full proposals.
- Call open: 16th of December 2015
- Pre-proposal deadline: mid-March 2016
- Invitations for applicants to submit full proposal: May/June 2016
- Full proposal deadline: September 2016
- Funding decisions announced: December 2016
- Start of projects: December 2016–March 2017
A total amount of public funding of maximum 24.5 M€ will be provided by national and regional funding agencies from 18 European countries, including support from Horizon 2020:
Austria (FFG), Belgium (DGO6, Innoviris, FNRS), Cyprus (RPF), Denmark (IFD), France (ANR), Finland (TEKES, AKA), Italy (MIUR), Latvia (VIAA), Lithuania (LMT), The Netherlands (NWO), Norway (RCN), Poland (NCN), Portugal (FCT), Romania (UEFISCDI), Slovenia (ARRS), Sweden (Formas, Swedish Energy Agency, VINNOVA), Turkey (TÜBITAK), United Kingdom (AHRC, EPSRC, ESCR, Innovate UK).
Call flyer (pdf)
If you have questions please contact the JPI Urban Europe Call Secretariat:
FFG – Austrian Research Promotion Agency
Telephone: +43 5 77 55 5042
NCN – National Science Centre Poland
Telephone: +48 12 34 19 138