Team Finland are looking for 5 companies to participate in a new project focussed on faster growth and International success.
This project has been designed for companies who have gained advantage from the Bio-IT program and other Innovation support from Tekes and elsewhere. It will help them to the next stages of success by providing:
- Customer and partner contacts
- Assistance in customer meetings and developing customer relationships
- Support for business development.
The program is targeted at companies
- Who have products and services which they are looking to take to International markets in early 2015.
- Where the target market will be the Pharmaceutical, Biotech Industry and related markets such as Animal Health, Plant Science, Agrochemicals.
- And where the geographical areas of interest will be Europe and US.
The selected companies should be at a similar point company growth (have product or services ready for market, already established some early adopter customers in Finland or abroad) and be wanting to move forward quickly with new partnerships and new customers. This will enable them to learn from each others experience but all will follow an individual work-plan, tailored to their own needs and ambitions.
The initial commitment will be 6 months with options to extend for 1 + 1 years up to a total of 2.5 years. The cost of the program will be covered by the companies and TEM.
Expert advice and support will be provided by Strategic Scientific Consulting (SSC), an international sales consultancy company that have previously worked with Tekes providing market research and international contacts for the Bio-IT program and who have worked with FinPro on Vientirengas programs. They have been active with Finnish companies and organisations since 1997 and have proven their knowledge of the technology and business needs of the selected market and their respect and understanding of Finnish technology and its potential on the International Stage.
For further information and to discuss your participation contact
Mr Juha Peltomäki
email juha.peltomaki (at) finpro.fi
mob: +358 20 4695 304
Dr Cait Murray
email cait.murray (at) strategicscientific.com
mob +44 7968 963 612